Pobal na h-Eireann
( Founded on Monday, 22 May 1978 )
Our aims are:-
1. To establish a just society in Ireland based on Catholic Social Principles.
2. To uphold and promote morality and
the common good.
3. To promote the restoration of the Irish High Kingship.
4. To support the restoration of the Tridentine
5. To encourage all aspects of Irish National Culture and true Irish Separatist Traditions.
6. To help achieve
Irish National Independence.
7. To encourage, by suitable measures, the Increase of the population of Ireland to ten million
8. To provide the Irish People with an independent Irish National Currency.
We are implacably opposed to:-
1. Separation of Church and State, but not where this conflicts with Catholic Teaching.
2. Modernism, Liberalism, and
3. Communism and Freemasonry.
4. Divorce, Abortion, Sterilization, Contraceptives and Euthanasia.
Foreign ownership of Irish land and natural wealth, which we believe should be distributed as widely as possible among Irish
6. Foreign control of Ireland's industry, commerce or trade unions and usury.
We favour a modern development
of the medieval guilds.
7. Membership of the European Union in so far where policies harmful to our best interests can
be imposed upon us.
8. Immigration of foreigners into Ireland.
(Genuine refugees will be admitted in conformity with
Catholic teaching and insofar as our national resources allow.)
We shall contest elections when and where we consider this is appropriate.
Membership is open to Irish Nationals, 18 years of age and upwards who agree with our aims, and who
are willing to work under our leadership to achieve them.
It is our intention to organise on an all-Ireland basis.
No one has the moral right to make laws that conflict with God's Laws. The end does not justify the
use of immoral means.
Copyright 1978-2004 Sean Mac Eochaidh Tel: 0780 1106 715 Email: email@example.com